Sunday, August 18, 2013

Juice bars


Health nuts need a place to socialize, too.  They do not get to enjoy the late nights of hard drinking and fattening happy hour appetizers that the rest of us do.

I have never been to a juice bar.  I like juice but I just buy mine at a store and drink it at home.  a juice bar does not seem like a very fun social setting.  There's no pool table or foosball or even darts.  Just a bunch of dickheads paying way too much for smoothies and juice.

How MUCH do the patrons drink at a juice bar?  Do they buy "rounds?"  Can you share a PITCHER of cranberry smoothies with the rest of your table?  Do they HAVE tables?

I imagine there are way less fights at juice bars than at alcohol bars.  That being said, fights must still occur SOMETIMES.

"P90X simply doesn't WORK."

"YES IT DOES.  ONLY AN IDIOT WOULD SAY THAT!"

"WELL I TRIED IT AND DIDN'T SEE RESULTS!"

"I'LL KILL YOU!"

(That's basically how most fights start, isn't it?)


a lot of bars have "themes."  Is there a country western juice bar somewhere?  Instead of a mechanical bull they could have an exercise bike with an ejector seat that flings you off if you fall off pace.  Everyone cheers and raises a pint of wheatgrass.

Bartenders are known for being good listeners.  They sympathize with everybody's problems.

"I did not get the promotion.  My wife called me a failure, my son caught me smoking pot, and I had to tell my daughter that the trip to Disney is off.  Gimme a shot of parsley juice, and leave the bottle."





Click HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment